Certificated Position Opening
ELEMENTARY PRINCIPAL 2013-14, MANDARIN DUAL LANGUAGE PROGRAM
Opening Date: 5/2/2013
Location: Bellewood (Bellevue, Washington)
• Leading staff to work collaboratively in professional learning communities to foster, grow, and implement an effective two-way Mandarin Chinese Dual Language Program and continually improve instructional practices.
• Establishing and maintaining a positive learning environment.
• Running an efficient and highly organized school.
• Communicating frequently and effectively with all stakeholders, including staff, parents, local and broad community.
• Ensuring human and fiscal resources are directed to the improvement of student learning striving towards excellence at all levels.
View the full job posting at https://employment.bsd405.org/JobPosting.aspx?JPID=3708